We run a variety of Masterclasses, which are taken by experts in their fields for members only throughout the year. These courses are between one and four days long, running on Fridays to Sundays. Below is a list of the planned courses. Most courses are £80 per day per person, plus materials.
Please be aware that with the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation the Masterclasses may need to be cancelled at short notice. Jasso will inform participants should this be required..
In the pipeline
There are a number of courses that are planned for 2022, some are listed below. Further information and a booking link will be added as they are available.
- 22 and 23 January – Riveting using Mixed Media with Barbara Spence (2 days)
- Sunday 20 February – Keum boo with Machi de Waard (1 day)
- 19 and 20 March – little box with a hinge with Machi de Waard (2 days)
- 15 and 16 October – triangle stone setting with Machi de Waard (2 days)
Full details of the courses will be shown here, along with a link to the booking details.
Previous Courses in 2021
- Granulation and Reticulation – Milly Maunder
- Chain Mail – Judy Rowlands
- Chasing and Repoussé – Judy Rowlands